From time to time it can get really busy in the buses, so we have a few good pieces of advice in order to help everyone to a more pleasant ride in the bus:
- Make sure to have exact change ready
- Stand behind the yellow line in the bus
- Please proceed towards the back of the bus, and make room for new passengers in the next stop
- Please take your take off your bag, and fold your scooter
- Please show consideration for other passengers by limiting the use of perfume and fabric softener
- Please ask if you are in doubt
Do you have any other pieces of advice? Please send us a note.